Training Days ...
Come and enjoy the relaxed, friendly, pressure- free atmosphere.
You do not even have to ride a test … Just do your own thing
Just nominate what you want to do on the entry form:
Horses do not even have to be plaited
- Our judge will mark your test and offer some constructive advice
- Australian Standard Helmet and Riding Boots must be worn
- Only two tests per rider as limited number of tests available
- You can ride two different tests, the same test twice, or ask the judge for ‘feedback’ on your test or practice specific movements
- An Arena Familiarisation test is also available, and riders can elect to just practice in the arena, or even just walk around getting used to the surroundings and environment for their allotted time
- Entries will not be accepted without payment of the entry fee, and nomination of a helper and preferred helper duty.
What a great opportunity to practice or learn a dressage test in a pressure free environment.